Auto Body Repair Shop in Grants Pass, OR
For the best auto body repair shop in Oregon, visit DJ’s Bump & Paint. We specialize in collision repair, insurance work, and body and paint repair on late model cars. For quality repairs from the most recommended name in the business, call DJ’s Bump & Paint today!
A Collision Repair Shop You Can Trust
For an auto body shop in Grants Pass, Wilderville, Pleasant Valley, Redwood, or Rogue River, OR that you can trust, call DJ’s Bump & Paint. We’ve been serving our Oregon drivers for over 30 years by providing quality auto repairs, great prices, and a stress-free experience. If you’re looking for an auto body shop in Grants Pass, OR that has a reputation for quality work and satisfied customers, we’re the shop you’ll want to call. Not only do we have over 30 years of experience in the business, but all of our employees have also been with us 22 years or more. Experience is the key to a hassle-free repair, and that’s why we are the number one recommended body shop in Grants Pass, OR.
When you find yourself in an accident, trying to get your car fixed can be a hassle. From dealing with the insurance companies to finding transportation while your car is fixed, the process is anything but convenient. At our collision repair shop, we offer a different experience. We take your car from banged up to “like-new” with no stress! We specialize in collision repair, insurance work, and body and paint repair on new cars, as well as older models. Plus, we offer shuttle services, on-site estimates, and will even work with your insurance company. If you’ve been searching for a body shop in Grants Pass, OR, here are just a few reasons why you should contact us:
- Our level of experience in auto body repair is unmatched by any of our competitors.
- We offer on-site estimates.
- We specialize in insurance work and collision repairs.
- We offer drop-off service, vehicle pickup, shuttle service to work/home, and we can arrange for towing if needed.
- We offer our services to Grants Pass, Medford, Josephine County, Jackson County and Curry County, OR.
- We maintain an A+ rating from the BBB Northwest-Pacific.